Private Mini Yucatan Package
2 Days / 1 Nights
Day 1 - Cancun to Colonial Merida City - Uxmal light and sound
- The tour departs from your hotel in Cancun or Playa del Carmen or another hotel in the Mayan Riviera
- In the morning we drive toward Merida city, Check in at hotel El Castellano. Five-star hotel ... comfort and convenience at heart of Merida city.. Just two blocks from the Cathedral, Casa Montejo and the City Hall Upon arrival to Merida we tour the colonial city and see the sites of principal interest. The city of Merida was founded in 1542 in the site of a Mayan city called T'HO. Merida is a delight. Merida is noted for its churches and colonial style mansions, as well as its famous "Paseo of Montejo". This street of 3 rails is famous for its beautiful French style residences and it was built when the henequen industry was at its height. You will have sufficient time to explore downtown Merida, the shops, the crafts markets or to try Yucatecan cuisine in the restaurant of your choice (due to the diversity of restaurants and pleasures this food is not included in the package. The guide will be happy of giving to you suggestions according to your preferences). we will continue westward, toward Uxmal, another famous Mayan site, built in the Puuc architectural style. Beafore light and sound Show we´ll have a delicious Dinner In the evening, you will have a holiday for your eyes and ears at the Uxmal light and sound spectacle. Sit under the stars in the ancient Nunnery Quadrangle and listen the history of the raising and fall of Uxmal while the temples and pyramids of this ancient city are gradually revealed by the light in all its brilliance.
- After this we'll return to your hotel El Castellano" at Merida City
Day 2 - Izamal and Chichen Itza and back to Cancun
- Check out and city tour of Merida beafore we continue our way to Izamal; we will visit the Convent of "San Antonio de Padua" from the 16th century. Then we´ll continue to visit one of the must expectacular Mayan cities Chichen Itza, the ancient city of the Mayan Itzaes. The ceremonial center of this site covers an area of more than 3.5 Km. You will visit these impressive pyramids, squares and temples as: The Castle, the Ball Court, the Observatory, and the Nunnery Quadrangle, among others. Here you will begin to understand the power of Chichen Itza, a sacred Mayan place for centuries.
- A delicious luncheon buffet will be served in a typical restaurant in the area.
- In the afternoon we will leave Chichen Itza and return to your hotel in Cancun or the Mayan Riviera. The tour will drop you off at your hotel to relax and enjoy the rest of your vacation.
- Net rate by person, in US Dollars
- Private transportation.
- Lodging at Hotel El Castellano or similar (According to availability) at Merida City.
Price Per Person
- Single rooms are an additional fee
- Price per Person
- Prices are in US Dollars and subject to change until confirmed
- Federal taxes included
- Private transportation with air conditioning (the vehicle will vary depending on the number on participants)
- Highway tolls
- Bilingual Guide (Spanish - English)
- Entrance to the archaeologic sites of Chichen Itza and Uxmal
- One lodging night in standard room and subject to availability
- One Dinner, One Lunch according to itinerary
- Federal Taxes are not included.( All taxes are set by the Mexican government).
Tour Does Not Include
- Foods and drinks (except they specified them in the tour)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities to bellboy and maids in the hotels
- Gratuities to guides and drivers
- Other services unspecified in the tour
- Bilingual guide in German, French or Italian is an additional fee
Conditions and General Information
Prices and Currency: All rates are net per person in US Dollars and include local taxes. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Validity: All rates are subject to Federal Taxes.
Bookings: All reservations are subject to prior confirmation.
Payments: All tours and hotels must be prepaid in advance before passenger's arrival.
Liability: Cancun Fun Places S. A. de C.V.. is acting only as a service agent for the passengers, therefore cannot be held responsible for delays, loss or accident occasioned by fault or negligence of any person or company entrusted with the performance of such service or from whatever cause and will be condition to all the rest of our terms.
Package reservations are available online
All prices are in US dollars and subject to change.
Go Private! Custom Tours.... Your day, your way
© Caribbean Coast Travel and Fun Places SA de CV Playa del Carmen Mexico
Tours and airport transfers for Mexico's Riviera Maya including Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Tulum. Tourist information, car rentals, and hotel discounts.